The Bison Stampede brings a slim but very functional design to the flight deck or makes the perfect bag for the on the road traveler
Bison Stampede Features:
- Made from heavy duty Cordura
- Heavy duty zippers
- Extremely sturdy construction, including base skid pads will ensure your bag lasts
- 15 different pockets allow a whole new degree of organization
- Includes dedicated padded pockets for your laptop or iPad and a padded headset compartment on the front of the bag
- Specially designed pockets that fit the Bison Sun Shades, flashlight, and keys
- Pocket for small log books
- Four different carry options include shoulder strap, j-hook loop, roller bag slide over sleeve and carry handle.
- Fits laptops up to 10 in x 14 in
Specifications: 10 in wide x 15 in high x 8 in deep
Main Interior Compartment: 10 in wide x 15 in high x 5 in deep
Padded Headset Compartment: 10 in wide x 7 in high x 2 in deep
Padded Laptop Compartment: 10 in wide x 15 in high x 1 in deep
Bottom Skid Pads: (6) High Impact 5 notch, .125 in high
Slide over Dimensions (slides over roller bag handles): 10 in wide
Available in Black.
Best flight bag
Posted by Unknown on Dec 22nd 2017
Over the past several years I used a backpack as my flight bag. I was conteplating the mission bag for a couple of years. I finally decided to go with it and my only regret is why I didnt buy it sooner. Im able fit more in that bag than my back pack. I use a Bose headset, ipad mini, surface tablet, Large Anker battery, shaker bottle and many other items. Im on the 737 and it fits perfectly on the side of my seat on top of the jepps bag.
Awesome bag for the 737 cockpit!
Posted by JC on May 31st 2017
This bag is super versatile and functional. Tons of different storage options. It fits conveniently in the the old "brain bag" space between the seat and the sidewall. Missions Bags also has fantastic customer service!
Nice bag. Good features
Posted by Jon on Jan 17th 2017
Second Bison bag. Little thinner and fits next to the seat much better in the 737-300s. But makes inside main section a little smaller than I had hoped for. The storage and specialty pockets are extremely nice and well thought out. Also, nothing grabs or catches when rolling down the aisle when commuting or dead heading. Overall very happy with the choice.