The APEX SUMMIT Pack is the perfect bag for the professional traveler, hiker, skier or outdoor enthusiast.
If you need to get organized the APEX SUMMIT Pack has 16 different pockets with a place for everything including a padded laptop compartment! Hunters, fishermen, FFDO's, police officers and conceal carry holders will love the padded dual use weapons storage compartments that fit most compact pistols or just about anything else you value.
Apex Summit Pack Features
- 18 inches tall x 16 inches wide
- Wear resistant Cordura material, heavy duty zippers, and double stitching
- Large 17 in X 11 in padded laptop compartment
- Two padded weapons storage compartments
- iPhone/Cell Phone sized side pocket
- Velcro attachment for aircrew or specialty name tags
- Clear plastic business card / ID / military name patch holder
- Two expandable water bottle holders
- 16 Carabiner attachment points on front and rear of bag
- Sturdy pack straps (with chest strap), carrying handle, and slider over roller handle attachment
- Padded shoulder rests
- Two exterior pencil / pen holders
- Re-enforced handle attachment points will handle heavy loads
- Large interior compartment with pockets for pens, pencils, flashlights, and misc. items
- Meets proposed TSA/Congressional airline carry-on bag limitations
- Six bottom impact skids keep your pack off the ground and contents dry
- 30 day money back guarantee (will refund full purchase price, less shipping, for any reason)
- Bottom line: This is the best built bag you can buy
Available in black.
Other colors are available as special order items. Special Orders are ... well, special. And because each bag is not started until you order, special orders can not be returned or cancelled.
Posted by Dave on Sep 2nd 2017
Use in a Next Gen. B737. Bag fits outboard of the seat. If it is stuffed it can be a tight fit but that is true for any non-ridgid bag. The bottom side pockets will fit the special equipment. (If you have no idea what I mean, don't worry, that part of the review is not for you.) EFB will fit in either of the two top-zip pockets or, of course, in the large main compartment. Large main compartment fits headset, sunglasses/readers cases, LOTS of food, etc.... I personally would prefer a bag this size without the backpack straps and instead with a single shoulder strap. This would make it MUCH easier/quicker to attach the APEX to your roller bag than using the J-hook through the top handle. I do not use the backpack straps at all and if there was some way to attach a shoulder strap (not one that I can figure out) I would cut off the backpack straps. I am happy with the product. Hope this helps.